If design sprints work well with everyone in the same room, could that same success be achieved in a virtual environment?
The MURAL team combines forces with Global Virtual Design Sprint (GVDS, https://www.virtualdesignsprint.com/) participants to share best practices.
It will be an interactive meetup with a combination of knowledge sharing and plenty of time for networking and questions. Join if you are interested in bringing your design sprints, or any other collaboration activity, online.
• 18:30-19:00 : Walk-in & networking (for in-person & remote attendees)
• 19:00-19:15 : Introduction and Welcome by Emilia from MURAL
• 19:15-19:30 : Talk 1 - Renata Vieira, Using space as an enabler of the organization’s ambitions
• 19:30-19:45 : Talk 2 - Robert Skrobe, Global Virtual Design Sprints
• 19:45-20:00 : Katie Plant, participating in the Global Virtual Design Sprints
• 20:00-20:30 : Activity - David Chin, Lightning Decision Jam
• After 20:30 : Q&A with all speakers + Networking
- Renata Vieira, Strategic Account Manager at Steelcase (https://www.linkedin.com/in/renata-vieira-walsh-53178915/)
- Katie Plant, Self- Management Services Director, at Canary Health & GVDS participant (https://www.linkedin.com/in/katy-plant/)
- Robert Skrobe (remotely), Founder of Dallas Design Sprints and the GVDS (https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-skrobe-8620901/)
- David Chin, Content Strategist/Design+ at MURAL (https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidallanchin/)
REMOTE ENABLED! We will broadcast the in-person event through Zoom, where you will also be able to ask questions. If joining remotely please don't reserve via Meetup, instead register on the webinar on this page.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com